02 Dec Vision 2020 and Beyond
Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2 ESV
It’s December! This is the last month of the year and the last month of the decade. What goals do you have for 2020? What goals do you have for the next 10 years? Be intentional about the next year and the next decade. Life is precious. Make sure you are living yours to the fullest. Have a vision. Write it down. Make it plain.
Here are a few things to consider doing in the next 30 days:
- Create a vision board or list for the next year
- Create a vision board or list for the next 10 years
- What goals did you have for 2019? You have one month! Get it done!
- Do you create a list of New Year’s resolutions each year? If so, create that list now. Figure out what you need to do to get a jump start in January.
- I typically have one word and one Scripture as my focus for each year. If you do something similar, reflect on the past year. Have you lived according to that word and that Scripture? Pray for insight and guidance for your 2020 word and Scripture.