02 Dec Vision 2020 and Beyond
Posted at 03:57h in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. Habakkuk 2:2 ESV
It’s December! This is the last month of the year and the last month of the decade. What goals do you have for 2020? What goals do you have for the next 10 years? Be intentional about the next year and the next decade. Life is precious. Make sure you are living yours to the fullest. Have a vision. Write it down. Make it plain.
Here are a few things to consider doing in the next 30 days:
- Create a vision board or list for the next year
- Create a vision board or list for the next 10 years
- What goals did you have for 2019? You have one month! Get it done!
- Do you create a list of New Year’s resolutions each year? If so, create that list now. Figure out what you need to do to get a jump start in January.
- I typically have one word and one Scripture as my focus for each year. If you do something similar, reflect on the past year. Have you lived according to that word and that Scripture? Pray for insight and guidance for your 2020 word and Scripture.
Melissa HendersonPosted at 16:16h, 09 December
I have heard of vision boards but have not tried to create one for myself. Thank you for the encouragement.
JuliePosted at 19:11h, 09 December
Vision boards are such a great way for us to accomplish our goals!
Stephen LewisPosted at 02:40h, 10 December
Great ideas! Thanks for the motivation Sister!
Stephen De La VegaPosted at 16:22h, 10 December
I had a soft goal (because I have a day job and some busy kids) to publish 1 Bible study series per year. This year was supposed to be my 3rd, but it’s not going to happen. #3 is now for next year. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Beth BingamanPosted at 19:21h, 10 December
Goal setting is my least favorite thing to do. Thanks for the reminder that I should do it anyway!
Candice BrownPosted at 01:40h, 11 December
Love these ideas! Will implement a few. Thanks.
Jessica BrodiePosted at 02:05h, 11 December
Honestly, I’ve never done a vision board, but God has been laying the word PEACE on my heart all day long. Maybe it’s time to start one! 🙂 Thanks for the encouragement!